Bass Strait Maritime Centre has four main volunteering activities
- Visitor Services: Help make sure every visitor to the Centre has a great experience, which they’ll share with others.
- Maintenance Services: Help make sure we’re on top of the wear, tear, and repair of the exhibitions, building, and grounds of the Centre.
- Local History, Research, and Collection Management Services: Help make sure the Centre’s collections are recorded, digitised, and available to people researching local or family histories.
- Guiding and School Programme Services: Help make sure pre-booked tour groups and students get the most out of the Centre.
Interested in becoming a volunteer?
Download the Volunteer_Registration_Form.pdf or contact the Bass Strait Maritime Centre Coordinator on (03) 6424 7100.
- Banner Images: Kelly Slater & Bass Strait Maritime Centre