Due to limited resources we are unable to process your request at this time.
We expect to resume processing requests by January 2021.
We provide a limited research service for people wishing to enquire about local and maritime history relating to the Devonport area.
Our records include:
- Local history library (catalogued).
- Maritime Library (catalogued).
- Indexes to local history files.
- Ship histories.
- Photographs of local, national and some international shipping.
- Photographs of early Devonport.
- Devonport Old Homes Collection of photographs depicting homes built before 1915.
A variety of other online indexes can be checked for further reference to the subject.
Please note that our records do not include passenger lists and car logs.
All fees and charges are quoted in Australian Dollars (GST inclusive):
The collection is maintained by volunteer staff and charges will apply. Fees received support the ongoing maintenance of the research resources. $33.00 per hour rate is charged or part thereof.
For photocopying or print outs or copies of scanned originals
- A4 per page $1.00
- A3 per page $2.00
Postage & Packaging
Delivery is charged at the standard Australia Post rates.
Note: Every effort is made to provide records based on information provided. No responsibility will be taken if the incorrect details are given.
Submit this form to make a request
- Banner Image: Kelly Slater
- Parallax Image: Group of men with cars on Stewart Street by A. W. Marshall. BSMC.2017.2046