THE STORY OF BASS STRAIT NOW IN ONE PLACE
Our mission is to be a source of knowledge, ideas, stories and memories. The Bass Strait Maritime Centre’s collection is a repository developed as a resource to inspire and educate the community and visitors. A key focus of the collection is to contribute to the interpretation and preservation of the history and maritime heritage of the Devonport region and its connection with the Bass Strait.
Become a member today and support the museum’s mission:
- Unlimited Entry to the Bass Strait Maritime Centre (does not apply to special events).
- 10% discount on any standard, 2-hour public sailing aboard the Julie Burgess.
- Electronic copies of Invitations to previews and openings.
- Electronic copy of the Bass Strait Maritime Centre newsletter.
- Bass Strait Maritime Centre lanyard with Annual Pass card.
- Annual renewal notice.
|Child (under 12)||$12.50|
- Bass Strait Maritime Centre, 2019